ColorBlast TR is a rugged, full-color LED fixture designed specifically to withstand taxing stage, set, and touring environments. This rental-friendly fixture offers ease of installation and control, along with the ability to produce millions of saturated colors without gels or filters. It features a built-in power cable that can be extended up to 60 ft (18 m) with a standard 4-pin XLR patch cable.
• Pivoting bezel and included 23° soft-focus and 10° clear tempered glass lenses let you switch quickly between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection.
• Industrial-grade constant torque hinge offers stable, 110° fixture tilting for quick and dependable aiming. Standard set screws lock the fixture in position without special tools.
• Preassembled mounting base offers a range of options for mounting on the floor or various stage truss clamps. An integral safety bracket lets you easily attach a safety cable.
• Compensation circuit prevents damage to the fixture if operating temperatures rise to unsafe levels.
• Innovative elastomeric sleeve to protect the fixture and lens from the rigors of multiple setups and teardowns.
• Accessories designed for ColorBlast TR include top hats, half top hats, barndoors, egg crate louvers, glass spread lenses, and polycarbonate holographic lenses.