The NSI 2408 is new, but it has two small scratches on the front. Never been used. Commercial grade NSI 2408 boasts 2400 watts per channel on each of 8 channels, and is available in 2 versions.
The 2408CD is a dimmer version for filament-type lighting, the 2408CR is a relay (on-off) configuration that supports fluorescent, HTI, and other gas-type lamps that cannot be dimmed.
Unit connects to any standard NSI stage controller or remote control like the 400CP. Operates on a 120/240 volt line. Handles a 19,200 watt maximum load with protection from 8 fully magnetic 20 amp breakers. Pressure screw terminals for hard wire inputs/outputs.
• 8 Individual Dimmer/Relay Channels
• DMX / Microplex Compatible
• 2,400 Watts per Channel,19,200 Watts Maximum
• Dual SCR Circuit Design
• Toroidal filtering reduces audio interference and extends lamp life
• Microprocessor Controlled
• 8 Fully Magnetic Circuit Breakers
• 120/240 Volt Operation
• 512 Channel Address Capable
• Channel Address Select Switch
• Luma-Net Architectural Control Capable
• 4 or 8 individual dimmer channels?
• 2400 watts per channel 19,200 watt maximum (8 dimmer version)?
- 19,200 watt maximum (8 dimmer version)
- 9,600 watt maximum (4 dimmer version)
• Microprocessor controlled?
• 8 fully magnetic circuit breakers
• 120/240 volt operation?
• Dual SCR circuit design?
• Toroidal choke filtering for each channel?
• 400 micro-second rise time
• 512 channel program capability?
• Channel address select switch?
• Soft start operating mode reduces thermal shock and buffers inrush current to extend lamp life?
• Extruded aluminum passive heat dispersion?
• NSI Micro-Plex, DMX512 and 0-10 volt analog inputs?
• Luma-Net® architectural control system capable
• Pressure screw terminals for hardwire?inputs/outputs
• Test switch for dimmer or load testing
• Remote operation with Luma-Net® control panels?
• Individual channels may be converted to?non-dim relays?
• Steel chassis construction, wall mountable
• Power LED?
• Channel status indicator LED
• Signal status LED
Control Input Terminals?
• NSI Micro-Plex?
• 0-10 volt analog inputs
• 80A 120/240 or 120/208Y VAC, 3-wire service?plus ground?
• #4 AWG THWN or equivalent copper wire rated?for at least 75°C
Mounting & Ventilation
• Minimum 36” from top to ceiling
• Minimum 12” from top to other equipment?
• Minimum 12” from side to wall?
• Minimum 6” from side to other equipment?
• If multiple units installed in a small space, ambient air temperature should not exceed 100°F
The 2408 series from Leviton is an 8 channel 2400 watt/channel (19200 watts max) microprocessor controlled commercial dimmer pack.