Small, light and cool-running, these one-rack-unit Digital Amps deliver more power than most two-rack-unit Amps. They have proven themselves in the most demanding venues. From DJs to Sound professionals, everyone loves these Digital wonders.
A Digital Amp? Absolutely! Why Digital? For starters, it's small and powerful. The Digital Series are one-rack-unit Amps that deliver more power than most two-rack-unit Amps. Plus, it's light. The next time you're setting up and tearing down your equipment, think about that. It's also a cool Amp - not just in the John Travolta way - but temperature-wise. And please don't think of Digital amplifiers as not being up to par with the Amps you're used to. They've proven themselves in action in the most demanding venues. From DJs to Sound professionals, people everywhere are falling in love with them. If high performance all night long is a requirement, you will too.
• Class H
• Space saving 1 Rack Unit design
• Superior Signal to Noise Ratio
• 60% lower Phase impact
• Overheat, over-current, Voltage and short circuit protection
• High quality PWM Digital convertors
• NL4 Speakon output connectors only
• Bridge mode not available
• 8 Ohms - 1000 W
• 4 Ohms - 1700 W
• 2 Ohms - 3100 W
• Inputs / imp: Balanced XLR & TRS 1/4" connectors. Nominal Impedance of 20k Ohms
• Outputs: Speakon NL4MP
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0.1dB/-3.0dB)
• THD + N: < 0.05 % 1KHz @ 1 Watt
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 101 dB
• Damping Factor: > 20 @ 50 Hz
• Slew Rate: 40 V/ms
• Input Sensitivity: 1.1 V
• Power Input - 120 V @ 60 Hz: NEMA 5-15p connector
• Height: 1 Rack Units (RU)
• Width: 19"
• Depth: 19"
• Weight: 18 lbs.