Turbosound TFS-550H Dual 3 Way 6.5" Line Array Element Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic Waveguide for Touring Applications.
The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE TFS-550H is a compact 640 Watt three way bi-amped line array loudspeaker designed for a wide range of medium scale touring and fixed installation applications. It consists of two high excursion 6.5" neodymium low frequency drivers with compression loading, a high efficiency 4" neodymium mid range driver loaded by a Polyhorn device, and a proprietary 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver on a Dendritic horn.
- 3 way line array element for touring applications
- Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic waveguide with 110° H x 8° V dispersion
- 160 Watts continuous, 640 Watts peak power
- High excursion 6.5" neodymium low frequency drivers with compression loading
- High efficiency 4" neodymium motor mid range compression driver
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Integral Domex* steel rigging for flying up to 16 TFS-550H elements in a variable curvature array
- Glass fibre reinforced polyurethane enclosure with a semi matt black textured finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated stainless steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.