Unless otherwise specified accessories and parts shown in photographs are not included. For clarification please contact us.
Stock Image(s) show this product in new condition and do not represent the condition of the actual item(s) being sold.
LOUDNESS PILOT 3XSDI - Free Shipping Spring Sale. Pricing good until May 31 2019. Please contact your GearSource Sales Rep for more info.
TC Electronics LOUDNESS PILOT 3XSDI
- Broadcast transmission loudness processor for stereo and mono audio gives you reliable loudness control
- Dual-stereo and dual-mono loudness control and true peak limiting offered together in a focused, cost-effective unit
- Ultra-low latency loudness correction plus dual power supplies, dual fuses, dual low-noise fans, and a relay bypass for your live stream offers the dependable performance needed for mission-critical live applications
- Compliant with loudness broadcast standards and supported by TC ELECTRONIC to remain current with the latest broadcast standard revisions
- Optional ANORM adaptive normalization loudness processing retains stellar sound by automatically using the bare minimum dynamic audio processing required when putting your audio into compliance
- Single unit lets you deliver two languages simultaneously or to two different platforms based on your needs
- High-resolution ALC2 real-time loudness control algorithm can vary the level of loudness correction performed depending on what your content requires
- Perform loudness processing for two TV channels or two languages at once
- Dual-stereo infrastructure allows loudness processing for multiple platforms simultaneously
- Auto-input-switching enables seamless fall-back to a secondary source when the primary source is unavailable, and can switch over to broadcast an emergency channel when audio is detected on it
- Optional LM2 loudness radar meter gives you a complete loudness landscape overview at a glance
- Available in five versions: SDI Stream (one, two, or three streams) and 16-channel AES (balanced or unbalanced connectors)
- Designed and engineered in Denmark