Unless otherwise specified accessories and parts shown in photographs are not included. For clarification please contact us.
Stock Image(s) show this product in new condition and do not represent the condition of the actual item(s) being sold.
Lab Gruppen LUCIA 60/1-70 EU. Please contact your GearSource Sales Representative for more information.
Lab Gruppen LUCIA 60/1-70 Compact Mono 60 W Amplifier for High Impedance 70 V Installation Applications.
- Compact mono amplifier which offers 60 W for high impedance speakers on 70 V distribution lines
- Comprehensive on-board DSP with loudspeaker processing and innovative features which enhance performance and simplifies system design and commissioning
- Configuration software wizard for initial set-up and advanced editor for preset configuration (LUCIA connection via USB) available for Windows* and Mac*
- Energy efficient with Energy Star* certification for supreme green credentials and exceptionally low lifetime running costs
- Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring adapts to optimize performance at any output level
- Comprehensive DSP features with per-channel presets for high-pass filter, parametric EQ, multi-band compressor and look-ahead limiter
- Optimized presets available for a wide range of loudspeaker models for fast configuration
- Enhanced Bass Profile for extended LF response with small loudspeakers
- Proprietary Auto Load Sense automatically sets VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter) for optimum performance with any connected load
- Efficient Class-D amplifier with low distortion and minimal heat dissipation
- Compact form factor in a half-rack, 1U chassis with supplied bracket for discreet on-wall mounting
- Configurable GPIO port for remote control (e.g. wall panel) for channel switching, level control and integration with paging systems
- Comprehensive circuit protection for fail safe operation, including short circuit, thermal and under-voltage protection
- Universal power supply supports 100
- 240 V AC at 50 or 60 Hz
- Intelligent fan control for silent operation at idle and at lower output levels
- Front panel power and fault indication as well as per-channel signal LED and attenuation knob
- Balanced high quality analog inputs and amplifier outputs on detachable screw terminals
- Parallel analogue input on unbalanced RCA connectors with optimized gain for mobile and other unbalanced sources
- Rackmount kit, pole-mount kit and wall panel kits available as accessories
- Designed and engineered in Sweden