QSC K8.2, these are as good as new, less than 6 months old and hardly used. No flightcase but original cardboard.
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
• Best in class audio performance
• 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
• Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications
• Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• Complete EASE and CAD information available online
• 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
These are in very good condition.
• Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
• 1000 watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
• Extensive DSP enhances system performance
• Attractive and professional appearance
• Rugged ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
• Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
• Comfortable ergonomic handles
• 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct (fullrange models)
• M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
• K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
The KSub is a dual-12" bandpass design, constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters. The subwoofer features a threaded pole receptacle for a positive, wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole (included).
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector. In an installed application, multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
• Intrinsic Correction, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
• DEEP and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
• GuardRail protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.