Versatile 32-channel digital mixing console with Roland V-Mixer technology onboard. 17 x motorized faders give you fantastic tactile control and visual feedback as you mix.
The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It's ready to perform, out of the box. The M-200i is a part of the V-Mixer lineup which includes the M-480, M-400, M-380, and the M-300.
• 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
• 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
• 24 onboard inputs and 14 outputs - expandable up to 64 x 54
• Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
• Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
• Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record
• Multi-channel recording up to 40 channels