We just need to unload this board. We have used it maybe 2 times in 4 years. Fully functional though. Just no need for it since we have down sized and doing digital desk now. Make us an offer!! GREAT BOARD FOR THE PRICE!!
Yamaha M3000A The superior quality and versatility of Yamaha professional audio consoles should be no surprise to anyone who is familiar with sound reinforcement. The M3000A offers the same industry-leading standards of audio quality and rugged reliability that Yamaha is famous for, plus a number of innovative features for unprecedented versatility and applicability, at a price that is sure to make the budget-minded professional smile.
Comes with dual power supply with Shock mount 12 space road case with one feeder cable for both units. Lot of road wear, but very good shape in all pods. Road case is a bit dinged up but very protected.
The superior quality and versatility of Yamaha professional audio consoles should be no surprise to anyone who is familiar with sound reinforcement. The Yamaha M3000A, however, is bound to raise a few eyebrows. It offers the same industry-leading standards of audio quality and rugged reliability that Yamaha is famous for, plus a number of innovative features for unprecedented versatility and applicability. And best of all, its wide selection of input configurations—24, 40 and 56 input models.
• 56, 40 or 24 mono channel configurations, both with 4 stereo channels.
• All mono inputs feature switchable phantom power, 26dB pad switches, 44dB gain trim, phase switch, sweepable high-pass filter, and fully-sweepable 4-band EQ.
• 16 mix busses with Yamaha’s GA (Group/Aux) Diversity system on mix busses 1 through 8.
• Mix busses 1 through 16 switchable for pre- or post-fader operation in 4-buss groups.
• Mix sends 13/14 and 15/16 configured as stereo sends with pan/balance controls.
• 3-point signal indicators on all channels with SIGNAL, NOMINAL, and PEAK LEDs.
• All channels assignable to 8 VCA groups with full-length VCA master faders and mute switches.
• Balanced outputs for all 16 mix busses, the stereo buss, and the 8 matrix submixes.
• 20 x 8 submix matrix mixes signals from all 16 mix busses, the stereo buss, and stereo matrix sub inputs.
• Insert patch points on all input channels, all mix busses, and the stereo outputs.
• Memory for up to 128 mute scenes with 8 direct recall switches and numeric keys for fast access to scenes.
• Scene direct recall switches can alternatively be used as 8 mute group switches.
• MIDI-controlled scene recall or complete mute automation.
• Dual stereo outputs with independent level control.
• VCA EXTERNAL I/O connector allows linking two M3000As, or an M3000A with another VCA-compatible Yamaha console.
• All PFL/AFL switches are combined with an LED that lights when the switch is on. Lock type push switches are also two-tone for quick switch position recognition.
• High-performance external power supply (two power supplies can be parallel connected for automatic switchover in case of failure).