Sennheiser EW300IEM In Ear system, B-stock with Full Warranty.
When it comes to In Ear Monitoring realistically 2 companies have a grasp of the market Shure, and Sennheiser. Both great systems that work well and do what they are supposed to do. The Sennheiser EWIEM300 G3 systems are trusteed by huge acts around the world. It has over 1600 tunable UHF frequencies and up to 32 channels for a great interference free reception. The body pack is metal and its very durable. It has a great user friendly menu, and its extremely easy to set up right out of the box. It features an auto frequency scan that searched open frequencies that best fit your area. The EW300IEM comes with a sophisticated antenna technology, which works very well.
Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. The 5 band equalizer integrated in the transmitter also allows you to personalize the sound even further. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager” software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
• Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
• 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
• Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
• Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
• Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
• Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
• Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
• Enhanced AF frequency range
• Increased range for audio sensitivity
• Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
• User-friendly menu operation with more control options
• Illuminated graphic display
• Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
• HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
• Receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
• Mute function for transmitter
• Integrated 5-band graphic Equalizerin transmitter
• HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
• Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
• Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement