Designed from the ground up to provide superb lighting control with powerful programming procedures, the Road Hog Full Boar expands your possibilities with an unprecedented amount of power and options. Equipped with Flying Pig Systems renowned Wholehog software, you are able to create, manage, edit and playback lighting to enhance any production environment.
The Road Hog Full Boar increases your abilities to the full extent with a sophisticated and expandable system. Go Full Boar with unlimited DMX output, integrated Art-Net output, MIDI, SMPTE, dual external monitors or touchscreens, DVDRW and more. Using legendary Wholehog console hardware and the proven combination of Windows XP Embedded with the Wholehog operating system means outstanding durability and productivity.
Road Hog Full Boar is the premier choice for achieving cutting-edge lighting with unlimited power and flexibility.
• Robust Wholehog Operating Software?
• Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades ?
• Two internal 12-inch high-brightness color touchscreens ?
• Two external monitors or touchscreens supported ?
• Backlit trackball with four configurable buttons for cursor and position control?
• Ten playback faders with familiar playback controls
• Hog-Net and Fixture link Ethercon connectors ?
• Internal Hard disk drive?
• Removable USB Flash drive included?
• Internal DVDRW drive
• USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens ?
• Real time clock
• Desklights, feedback LEDs and integrated worklight all dimmable?
• Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)?
• Dust cover included?
• Custom road case included
• 2048 DMX channels via 5-pin XLR
• expandable to 6144 DMX-512 channels via USB
• 6144 DMX-512 channels via Art-Net output
• Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
• MIDI Input, Output, and Thru supports MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code
• Single LTC input via 3 pin female XLR connector
• Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
• Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
• Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 3PC software
• Supports USB Playback and Expansion Wings
Console Dimensions: 29.88 in x 22.5 in x 12.24 in
759 mm x 572 mm x 310 mm
Console Weight: 45.9 lbs (20.8 kg)