The Vista M1 is an ultra-compact and extremely cost-effective playback-only Vista control surface. The M1 is ideal for situations where you can do your programming in advance on your PC, but you still want hardware to control the playback of your show.
Designed to be used with a laptop, the M1 gives you all the playback benefits of a Vista show in a compact and portable package that’s perfect for trade show booths, hotels, clubs or any venue where you don’t have the space or budget for a full sized console.
With five playbacks including faders and flash buttons, plus a rotary master fader, the M1 is a complete and portable Vista playback module. When you want to travel light but you don’t want to compromise your show, the M1 is the ideal live playback solution.
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons
- Playbacks feature; Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Clips
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
- Rotary Grand Master and DBO
- 4 coloured modifier buttons
- DMX channels determined by dongle - sold separately
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, or unlimited channel versions available
- Specify requirements at time of purchase
- Upgrades available
Outputs and Connections
- 2 DMX Outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately)
- USB type B connector to connect to host computer
- Kensington lock slot (Kensington lock must be purchased separately