The PT-EX16K render crisp, clear, large-screen images with the remarkable brightness of 16,000 lm. Pure Color Control, which independently controls yellow brightness to improve color reproduction, attains this superb brightness with optimal coloring. And the Multi-Lamp Optical System maintains high reliability. System expansion functions include horizontal/vertical lens shift and a Multi-Screen Support System. These and other features enable flexible installation for a wide variety of applications.
High Brightness, High Image Quality
• High brightness of 16,000 lm and 2,500:1 contrast bring sharp, crisp images.
• A unique optical engine design with color control device achieves excellent color reproduction.
• A full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression.
• A 4-lamp optical system ensures continuous operation if a lamp should fail.
• Inorganic materials in the LCD panels and polarizers add durability to the optical block and maintain image quality longer.
• The air filter cuts the entry of dust, helping maintain high brightness and long-life operation.