The Canto® 1200 is a high-wattage metal halide followspot using a single-ended G22 base bulb (not included) to give a powerful and well-defined beam from the double condenser zoom optical system.
This followspot has a 8° to 22° variable beam angle, a large side handle to control pan and tilt movement, and a double microswitch interlock for safe bulb replacement. Also included are an external power supply unit, iris, dimmer, 28mm (1.1") spigot, and a 185 x 185mm (7¼ x 7¼") color frame.
• 1200 Watt Metal Halide Light Source
• Optical-Quality Glass Reflector
• Double Condenser Optical System with Variable Zoom
• Drop-Down Lampholder permits Quick Bulb Replacement; No Tools required
• Manual Dimming Control
• Nichrome Steel Iris
• Spot Size and Edge Focus Controls
• Sturdy Extruded Aluminum and Sheet Metal Construction
• Typical Throw 30-130 feet (10-40 m); Beam Angle 8° - 22°